🙂 Various Minerals found in India 🙂
1. Aluminium—Kerala, U.P. and M.P.
2. Antimony—Punjab and Karnataka.
3. Asbestos—Bihar, Karnataka, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.
4. Bantonite—Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir.
5. Bauxite—Bihar, Odisha, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
6. Beryllium—Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Kashmir and Bihar.
7. Carborundum—Asom, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kashmir.
8. Cement—Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana.
9. China Clay—Kerala, Rajmahal Hills, Singhbhum district of Bihar.
10. Chromite—Singhbhum (Jharkhand), Bhagalpur (Bihar); Ratnagiri (Maharashtra); Salem (Tamil Nadu); Shimoga and Chitradurg (Karnataka); Keonjhar (Odisha); Ladakh (Kashmir).
11. Coal—Raniganj (West Bengal); Jharia, Bokaro, Karanpur (Jharkhand); Panch Valley and Chanda (M.P.); Singareni (Andhra) and Mukum (Asom).
12. Cobalt—Rajasthan and Kerala.
13. Copper—Singhbhum and Hazaribagh (Jharkhand); Khetri (Rajasthan) and Balaghat (M.P.).
14. Diamond—Panna, Chhatarpur and Satna districts of Madhya Pradesh and Kernool (A.P.).
15. Felspar—Rewa (M.P.); Burdwan (W. Bengal); Alwar and Ajmer (Rajasthan); Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu).
16. Fuller’s Earth—Rajasthan, M.P. and Karnataka.
17. Gold—Kolar and Hatti gold-fields (Karnataka) and A.P.
18. Graphite—Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Odisha and Kerala.
19. Gypsum—Bikaner and Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu), Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh.
20. Heavy Water—Talcher (Odisha), Kota (Rajasthan), Baroda (Gujarat), Tuticorn (Tamil Nadu).
21. Illemenite—Bihar, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
22. Iron Ore—Singhbhum (Jharkhand), Keonjhar and Mayurbhanj (Odisha), Durg, Belladila (Chhattisgarh) and Karnataka.
23. Limestone—Bihar, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu.
24. Lead—M.P., A.P., U.P. and Gujarat.
25. Manganese—Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Goa and Karnataka.
26. Mica—Kodarma in Hazaribagh district of Jharkhand, Nellore (Andhra Pradesh), Bhilwara (Rajasthan), Tirunal Valley (Tamil Nadu).
27. Monazite sands—Travancore coast (Kerala).
28. Petroleum—Digboi, Badarpur, Musimpur and Patharia fields of Asom; Jwalamukhi (H.P.); Cambay, Ankleshwar (Gujarat), Bombay High.
29. Salt—Sambhar Lake (Rajasthan) Rann of Kutch (Gujarat).
30. Salt petre—Punjab, U.P. and Bihar.
31. Silmanite—Asom, M.P.
32. Silver—Chitradurg, Balari (Karnataka); Singhbhum, Santhal Pargana (Jharkhand), Zawar (Rajasthan) and Cudappah (A.P.).
33. Tin—Hazaribagh (Jharkhand).
34. Thorium—Travancore (Kerala).
35. Tungsten—Rajasthan, W.B., Maharashtra and Karnataka.
36. Turmeric—Kerala, Andhra Pradesh.
37. Uranium—Bihar and Rajasthan.
38. Zinc—Zawar and Angucha mines in Udaipur and Bhilwara districts of Rajasthan.
39. Zircon—Occurs in the beach sands of Kerala and Cape Comorin (Tamil Nadu)