1. Composition of Nitrogen: Nitrogen (78.08%) + Oxygen (22.95%)+ Orgon (.93%) + Carbon dioxide (0.003%) + others.
2. Earth atmosphere is divided into 5 Major layers: Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Ionosphere and Exosphere.
3. Troposphere contains major atmospheric pollutants and clouds.
4. Stratosphere is suitable for flying aircraft.
5. Ozone layer is present in stratosphere, which is getting depleted by Chloro fluoro carbons (CFCs) mainly emitted by AC and refrigerators.
6. DEPSON is unit to measure ozone layer thickness.